I’m Russian

My apologies comrade, I obviously meant no offence :eek:

1 Like

You’re rushin’ nowhere on a fixie.

1 Like

Limericks Princess Di moment

3 Likes

Unreal.

I cried watching that. Limerick people are unbelievable.

Keep em coming that was a special moment.

It’s a pity they didn’t have any good songs to send her off with.

3 Likes

Every radio station in the country is playing a Cranberries song after the mid-day news today as a tribute to Dolores — that’s unbelievable. And i’m not sure the likes of it has ever been done before? Even if it has, it still just shows how how much she and the Cranberries have touched the soul of the Irish nation. Box Office.

1 Like

Irish radio stations love promoting Irish bands irrespective of how shit they are.

2 Likes

That is a great tribute

The whole of Ireland is in mourning today.

1 Like

They kinda have to. BAI licences given to stations have in them an expectation of 20 per cent Irish music, and the BAI monitors everyone meticulously, apart from RTE (who themselves say they play a minimum of 15 per cent Irish music on air).

2 Likes

Strange that radios are forced to play shit music.

Music and tv quotas are quite standard in licensing. I’m surprised you aren’t aware as it happens in your homeland.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thelocal.it/20171003/italian-cabinet-sets-quota-for-showing-homegrown-talent-on-italian-tv/amp

1 Like

They’re “encouraged” to promote indigenous bands. Stations could simply dig out U2 the best of, or Boyzone, but to be fair to many, they actively try to seek out new music. Its not a bad thing. Sadly you will have shit in that, but its to be applauded nonetheless.

1 Like

Yes but we have quality TV and music. The Oirish don’t.

1 Like

The board needs to convene here and discuss having a new higher level of rattled . This is captainshan levels from Nembo.

4 Likes