Directions From Dublin Airport

Just had dinner there yesterday - it was magnificent and a gorgeous spot. Albeit a thunderstorm was coming in as we left.

8 Likes

Fuck that looks beautiful.

1 Like

Italian food looks so basic but the ingredients are always so fresh …it fcukin delish…

2 Likes

Grazie

It can be if you overdo the olive oil or get some of the deep fried stuff…

11 Likes

Huh mate?

2 Likes

You can’t bate some eyetalan food. Not sure which I prefer more, Italian or Spanish dishes.
Italian food in general in Ireland, is altered to suit the Irish palette.

Palate.
Actually, maybe palette.

They always have lovely linen at a fine Italian restaurant.

What was your taxi story my oul epal?

Outstanding. :smile:

2 Likes

:flushed::joy:
We called a cab one night to get in home from hale. Driven by some young loon. It was myself, herself and our lad in a carry seat. Your man was doing 120 mph as we hit princess parkway (now 30mph, but was 40 at the time) off the 56. I wonder to this day had he robbed the car, but we got home without incident in about 10 minutes for what was usually a 25 minute journey. Even more strangely he took an odd route through the country at about 90mph down country lanes. It was about 1am, and he seemed a very good but very very fast driver.
We’d agreed a fee before we set off. I gave him an extra fiver, and said nowt. Herself said nowt either. I think she was rigid with drink and shock.

10 Likes

@Batigol bringing smiles to peoples faces

The real victims in this whole airport debacle are the staff who now face TWENTY MINUTE queues to get their morning Butlers Cappuccino. Eamon Ryan has to go

11 Likes

Gatwick very busy, but through check in and security in 40mins. :+1:

If you can’t flash the badge and hop straight to the top of the queue you’d have to even wonder what the point of the badge even is.

1 Like

Gatwick is a mighty airport.

The badge isn’t a toy mate

2 Likes

I was there at 7am on Saturday, heaving but through in less than 25 minutes, a rolls Royce of an airport like Shannon

2 Likes