Don't feed the Trollflake

Looking like it

You lonely Runt?

Yes is the answer. Theres fuck all going on here anymore. I’ve been having issues getting onto the site lately. Not constantly but every now and then it times out when trying to load a page and then for a while after that you cant get into anything. Thought it was just me but maybe others are having this problem?
Everyone is used to everyone aswell which means that no one can get wound up. Apart from Kev.

The fall of the lovely ladies thread was the final act quite frankly. There’s just no decent banter to be had here anymore. Some of the carry on has gone beyond ridiculous and where once it was enjoyable to watch the carry on, now its just pitiful.

The fact that TASE and Flano arent posting as much as they used to is also a negative and the loss of Puke was an absolute hammer blow. Its a shame, was a grand aul place in its heyday and there was some savage banter knocked out of it.

This place wont die, if it starts to slow up I’ll revive it, just like I did during the Big Four TFK embargo.

I think people are confusing the forum being dead and Flano cleaning house.

Every once in a while Flano will rid the forum of dross like Puke and the simpletons on here think it’s a negative.

By the way - I can’t remember who was on the list the last time but if anyone is struggling with firewalls for access there may be a workaround. Send me a PM.

Not particularly happy with it but then again it might just be that I’m sick of blogging. Puke is missed, fed up of been tarred a hun, hate the term hun, don’t like Celtic, maybe now is the time to go :frowning:

Down with that sort of thing Locke, don’t go anywhere.

I notice that mickee hasn’t been posting much lately either…

The binocular fan club have disappeared

I think certain posters attempts to find out who mickee was has driven him from the site. Its pretty pathetic stuff to be going on with, but there you have it. I think we need a clear out of certain posters from here, once that happens I could see the place taking off again.

He might be on his month on month off working at an Israeli nuclear weapons facility or something…

I reckon he is on active service in Lybia.

Are there more active posters on here from Limerick now than all the other counties put together???

And finally our plan for domination is complete…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 578412”]
Are there more active posters on here from Limerick now than all the other counties put together???

And finally our plan for domination is complete…
[/quote]I think so,yes!

The Idiot of the Month Award should be revived immediately. The inane ramblings of manaboutdog need a platform where they can be highlighted and ridiculed.

We should rebrand the forum to attract new members. TLK has a nice ring to it.

TheLimerickKick.com

He’s in too much of a sulk to post after his litter of bitches

:lol:

Like most things, Limerick can have it when the rest of the country is done with it.

Nah thats your momma fool she likes to get proppa fucked.