Dreams by Choco

No dice Farmboy.

He came to me for advice. Someone has to be a wise man for the wise men.

Never would have had you down as a dream interpreter ‘Juhy’. If you don’t mind I’ll chose not to listen to your interpretation - respectfully of course.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 730177”]

Never would have had you down as a dream interpreter ‘Juhy’. If you don’t mind I’ll chose not to listen to your interpretation - respectfully of course.[/quote]

Fair enough farmer. I guess my natural intelligence, sensitivity and perception make interpreting the likes of that child’s play for me.

My spirit creature is the eagle, thus enabling me to combine a spectacular overview with meticulous attention to detail.

I’ve never been able to remember any dreams I’ve ever had, I’m sure I have them, but have never ever remembered one. Juno, can you ask your shaman friend what this means?

Your a deep sleeper?

I had a recurring dream as a kid of a fox chasing me down a back road, never knew what it implied.

You ran away from girls?

In 2001 I dreamt for three nights in a row that I was using a heat gun and a scraper to strip the paint off a door.

In my opinion that dream signified that I had been stripping the paint off a door using a heat gun and a scraper.

Which I had.

I’ve had a dream at least twice, one of which was a few weeks ago, that i had forgot to do my dissertation in college until the final days before it was to be handed up. In a funny case of dreams imitating real life. I woke up in the middle of the night and it took me a few seconds to realise it was a dream. It is some relief when you think of it to be done with all sorts of education/examinations.

Sebadoh - Dreams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5261gbcwueA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Roy Orbison - In Dreams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbxsmcT7GOk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Everly Brothers - All I have to do is dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24uUzJgfwQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ah lovely, one of my favourite songs. What a beautiful voice that man had.

I have that dream every now and then as well. Normally the leaving cert.

I’ve started taking zinc before going to bed for the last few weeks and it gives you really vivid, intense dreams for some reason. It’s great.

I used to get this dream where I’d be running very slowly in the dark and my feet wouldn’t touch the ground, where I’d be able to levitate and float above the ground, almost like a space walk. Gravity would pull me down somewhat but I could always defeat it.

How many space walks have you done Sidney?

why do you take zinc?

Five. Godspeed.

It was like an opera singer singing pop songs. He really had some amazing songs.

Man trouble I assume.

I’ve never been able to remember any dreams I’ve ever had, I’m sure I have them, but have never ever remembered one. Juno, can you ask your shaman friend what this means?

This is a parralel of the old parable of the tree falling in the woods with no-one around to hear if it makes a sound. By moving to australia, you became the tree. Your subconcious struggles to discern whether your actions ‘make a sound’. The fact that your subconcious is burying this conflict by intentionally not recalling dreams shows it has either (a) Discovered you are indeed pointless; or b) doesn’t give a fuck.
A third possibility is that you smoke a lot of weed and have temporarily disabled the memory function.

Ah yeah, was taking that also for a while and the dreams are crazy…I must get back on it.