Dreams by Choco

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1148627, member: 109”]This is possibly the most disturbing dream I’ve ever had but over the weekend I dreamt that @Bandage[/USER] and I went in search of [USER=180]@myboyblue (I’ve never met MBB, nor do I know anything about him).

@ChocolateMice - I’m almost afraid to ask what this means[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1148627, member: 109”]This is possibly the most disturbing dream I’ve ever had but over the weekend I dreamt that @Bandage[/USER] and I went in search of [USER=180]@myboyblue (I’ve never met MBB, nor do I know anything about him).

Are you on drugs?

Lemsips and anti-biotics. That’s the extent of it.

Do the initials MBB mean anything mate? An old friend? Family member?

It’s withdrawal symptoms from the drink.

Afraid not mate

That thought crossed my mind but its been a good 3 weeks

That’s what it is so.

@Mac - you prick… I can’t recall my dream fully but I know TFK was in it and MBB replied to something I had posted :eek:

Ghost in the machine!

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1148884, member: 168”]@Mac - you prick… I can’t recall my dream fully but I know TFK was in it and MBB replied to something I had posted :eek:

Ghost in the machine![/QUOTE]

This is a problem when a lad no-one knows or know anything about disappears off TFK. No-one can tell us what happened.

Although @Ebeneezer Goode has been posting a lot more since MBB disappeared :popcorn:

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1148888, member: 109”]This is a problem when a lad no-one knows or know anything about disappears off TFK. No-one can tell us what happened.

Although @Ebeneezer Goode has been posting a lot more since MBB disappeared :popcorn:[/QUOTE]

So has @Sean stack -

In all fairness, if you were going to relaunch and rebrand, you’d hardly pick a thick hick from Clare as your new persona.

hasnt MBB come back as Woody?

What are you tagging me for you nonse groomer

Could just be a boring small pricked cunt like you

Howld on now one minute. Have you him on ignore or what the fuck?

had a mad dream there, i was in a gay nighclub and all the fella’s were mad after me, but they all knew I was straight, it was like I was a movie star or something, i was like a celebrity or something, they were all swooning when they saw me, “there’s Tassotti” then I was in a large area where I there were loads of shoes, everybody had to pick up their shoes after a night out, and I met this 18 year old niece of an ex I used to go out with, fine bit of stuff, that was a mad dream lads

1 Like

I was sorting complex financial performance results in associate arrays for hours last night. My brain was like a core i7 flat out, fan on and the sweat rolling off me.

Last night I had a dream that I was attending the grand opening of Shamrock Rovers’ new stadium, called the “Woodie’s DIY Stadium”. This new arena was built on the site of the Morton Stadium, Santry, and was constructed entirely from a mixture of products purchasable in Woodie’s DIY stores, and, intriguingly, Lego, some of which may have been that Lego Technic stuff rather than traditional Lego.

It was a very impressive structure, with each of the four connected stands having two tiers, sort of like Loftus Road, and with a roof similar to the real life Tallaght Stadium stretching all the way around the four sides. However the pitch dimensions were very small, I’m guessing around 30 metres by 15 metres, and the pitch itself consisted of an oversized Subbuteo cloth. The existing, real-life running track encircled the outside of the stadium with something to spare.

The total all-seated capacity was around 500. These seats were filled with oversized Lego people in green and white hooped jerseys, some of whom were rotating their heads 360 degrees and shouting racist abuse at me. The Irish sporting media was also present and doing live interviews with PR people for Woodie’s DIY. In the dream, these journalists and Woodie’s DIY representatives were also Lego people.

Note: I haven’t drunk alcohol or consumed drugs since Saturday.

1 Like

Rating
:horse: :rice_cracker:

3 Likes