Dreams by Choco

Pretty obvious what that’s all about.

I finally remembered a dream I had the other night. I was onstage in a club with REM and me and Peter Buck were banging out jangly guitar tunes like no mans business, it was all terribly loud and there was lots of laughing. Peter seems like a nice bloke.
I can’t play the guitar and I haven’t listened to REM in months. I think I’m better off never remembering my dreams.

The guitar is an obvious phallic symbol… REM represents a male figure in your life but it’s clear this lad emasculates you and you feel less of a man around him.

I recently dreamed that I was getting a lift from Wexford town to Arklow with our local milkman to meet lapsed forum member @Cojak. Our milkman was expanding his milk supply business up the East Coast and I took the opportunity to tag along for the spin to catch up with my pal. Neither myself or Cojak live in, near or have any reason to be in Arklow. I haven’t seen Cojak since the wedding of other lapsed forum member @Cesc4 in June 2014. I was chatting away with the milkman in the milk truck and then I woke up. What a brilliant dream.

1 Like

Were you covered in milk when you woke up?

1 Like

Driving is usually an indication of control in ones life… someone is else is driving you here, perhaps you don’t feel in full control of your destiny presently? Is there an possible engagement with the sweet lady in the offing? Is she forcing you to move to Monaghan? It seems significant that you dreamt of Wexford and milk - which represent home/where you were nurtured- and a lack of control.

1 Like

Your official TFK dream interpretations are never anything but interesting, pal. But no such plans or pressure. Is there anything else it could be?

Without knowing your personal situation it is tough pal…And even then, fuck knows. The sub-conscious is a weird and wonderful thing… Cojak or indeed milk might hold some old memory or feeling for you, something you’ve completely forgotten about and some event recently could have triggered that meaning and it is bubbling to the surface. Dreams don’t always have direct meaning, but there are some that are blatantly obvious once you know someone’s situation. I still hold out you are a mamma’s boy and your recent relationship is pulling you further away from the tit and you’re in a heap over it.

3 Likes

fitzy, is there many homosexuals in the abbo community or are they too busy drinking all the time

Why do you ask mate? Fancy a bit of midnight blue?

Who are you replying to?

are you talking to me carryharry?

Excuse my ignorance, but are you replying to my post there?

whats going on here? @Rocko

I’m lost guys, are you talking to me Tossy mate?

It’s roughly about 600

Magnificent!

I had a sleep between roughly 6:15pm and 7:30pm today and dreamt the following.

I am playing in a mixed mens/womens hockey* match, using a hurley. In the early part of the match I’m running rings around everybody on the pitch, solo running with the ball and scooping it over opponents heads Tony Kelly style, and score a hat-trick. However later I feel almost paralysed, can barely move and am the worst player on the pitch. The dream then moves to a small swimming pool with two lanes, which is situated in London’s St. Pancras railway station. At least some of the other people in the pool are upper class English female college students who are former public school girls. Initially I am able to swim up and down the lanes but as I duck under the divide between the lanes, I entangle my arm around it and go under the water as if I am about to drown and again feel paralysed. I also feel myself being sucked down into some sort of waterslide, the entrance to which is half underwater and half above water, but the entrance to the waterslide has prison style bars blocking me. At this point I wake up.

*I’ve never played hockey.

We go again

:horse: :rice_cracker:

Please expand on what you are trying to convey with these smileys.