Drink Driving

Drink driving is for mugs.

The reality is though you won’t be caught unless you’re a fucking ape who can’t handle a few pints.

1 Like

I’d be completely against driving down the corbally road, taking a right then and another left and stopping at the Clare St petrol station for 20 benson, awful mugs game.

How many units had you and had you passengers?

its still rife in Clare I’m glad to report, I got from alift fromCorofin last week for the dinner from a lad who had at least 10 pints in him this was 3pm on a Sunday, not a bother, there’s no problem with it if you can handle a few pints

The reason you shouldn’t drink and drive isn’t cos you might get caught…it’s cos you might kill someone.

@The_Most_Infamous Is a fucking dimwit.

Boasting about being a young father, married, having a house and he’s got it all.

Cop on kid, you could lose it all very quickly,

8 Likes

Hard to argue with that.

1 Like

I did’nt get behind the wheel mate, I was messing…relax there ffs.

1 Like

I had 2,pints in the pub after the match last night and i was paranoid driving home its not worth it too much on the line. I skulled into them when i got home though🍺

Nothing to be bragging about you self obsessed fuck.

1 Like

You talkin to me ?

Mugsy Mugs The Guards

1 Like

It’s only a mug of a GAA player who gets done on drink driving in Ireland it seem.

1 Like

Judge O’Connor said: "He (Mulligan) was obstreperous, awful, aggressive and difficult to handle both inside and outside the garda station towards everybody and there is no doubt about that but the decision is to dismiss.

Sounds like something someone from the British justice system would say about a Catholic back in the 70s.

The decision wouldn’t be to dismiss though.

Great word all the same. What you’d say about a pissed up 5 foot nothing fucker who has gotten the ‘small man syndrome’ after a puck load of pints.

:sweat_smile:Love the way he got O Dwyer to represent him,schnakey auld move by mugsy

Magic, Magic Mulligan.

“Judge James O’Connor dismissed the charge against former Tyrone player and BBC GAA pundit Owen Mulligan because he said gardai had failed to warn him of his obligation to provide a blood or urine sample when he could not give a sample of his breath.”

“In his evidence to the court in September, Dr John Halkett said Mr Mulligan appeared “very inebriated” and “didn’t fancy” giving either a blood sample or providing a urine sample when asked to do so.”

Ah, so why was it dismissed? If he “didn’t fancy” providing a sample I assume they asked him for it.

1 Like

The clue is in the line “gaa star”

2 Likes

Another fucking Nordy prick causing trouble in the republic

That’s what the doc says, Mugsy said he didn’t look like a doctor and was unsteady on his feet. Seems like the pigs should have been looking for a sample off the doc.