Drink Driving

Condemnation
The decision drew swift condemnation from the Irish Road Victim’s Association.
“What planet is this judge living on?” its chairwoman Donna Rice asked.
“For a judge to give a priority to the care of cows over the protection of our families and children going about their daily business shows how out of touch he is with the reality faced by the hundred of families left with seriously injured loved ones, and family members killed, by drunk drivers,” she said.

4 Likes

M7 Dublin bus driver arrested for drink driving at Kikdare outlet… Woman smelled drink from him when getting off…the bus was full of passengers

I’d say half the passengers were livid she caused the bus to be delayed.

2 Likes

signing in lads, heading a mile up the road to visit a neighbour. I’ve had 6 cans of Guinness and a load of chang

3 Likes

back in lads, got away with it, one more trip tonight and that’s it

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a few for the road. The cops need to find something better to do besides parking their cars in the middle of the road and scratching their balls.

Robert Firminho of Liverpool seems to be in a bit of bother for indulging over the festive period.

Ad on the TV for drink driving at the moment is harrowing stuff.

I might have picked it up wrong but I thought it was actually against drunk driving. Must give it another watch though with your perspective in mind.

10 Likes

Helen Mirren doing an ad on this .

It’s uncomfortable viewing but it’s hardly going to impact a chap who is out of his mind on drink.

1 Like

IMO the ape that drives out of his mind on drink will never be affected by these ads. They’re for the lad who has two or three.

1 Like

I’m drunk driving while texting now.

And on TFK

How long do lads typically leave next morning before driving. Two hours per pint is supposed to be an average. Heavy night to say 3 may mean you are not fit to drive next day til 9pm.

I wasn’t aware until recently that the breathalyzers now simply detect presence of alcohol. If positive, you’re off to the station for a secondary test.

You’d love that, you fag.

And rightly so

Just because I fucked you up the hole once doesn’t make me gay bro.