Drink Driving

I think your far more likely to be caught the morning after tbh. Know two lads who got done that way in last few years. The chances of meeting a checkpoint in rural ireland at 1 am is virtually nil I’d say

2 Likes

It’s a pity the RNLI haven’t got a road division. They’re the lads who could have stopped @funtime going glug glug siren siren through Naas. The soles on his shoes were worn out after the 12 months.

9 Likes

Would there be many sexting and driving in Ireland?

The menopausal women are mad for it I hear.

Usually the ones who say things like ‘i hear’ are participating more than just looking in.

Two hours per pint after you stop drinking?

Pricking around with your mobile phone while driving is as dangerous as drinking four pints.

5 Likes

Think about it. An hour per unit

So is looking at young wans arses

Better off not drinking

Especially if the wife is sitting next to you

4 Likes

Correct, also better off not looking at young wans arses

Yup. That’s what I was alluding to.

Hard to estimate. Body processes one pint (on average) every two hours so you process during the time out and drinking too. If you started drinking at 7pm and had ten pints and finished at 12 then I think it is 20 hours from 7pm. That would put you at 3pm next day which seems extreme

Probably right though

There have been plenty of stories of lads stopped the afternoon after a session and still being over. An awful lot depends on ones metabolism, what you’ve been drinking etc. etc.
In short it’s a mugs game

2 Likes

Mugs game.

3 Likes

Can the age old full Irish breakfast the next morning speed up the process?

A myth

Probably would slow it down.