Drink Driving

But I won’t be at the checkpoints. It’s not likely that tiredness could be assessed

That makes tiredness far more dangerous

1 Like

I agree, one of my brothers dozed at the wheel, almost collided with a lorry, veered off his lane on the m1, said he felt like he fell asleep, after staying awake overnight in a family palliative care situ

I drove tonight an hour after having a Guinness…I’m disgusted with myself.

Next time have six. You’ll never free Ireland on one Guinness

The man that has never drunk driven has never done fuck all.I’d be more worried that your a townie and it’s a well known fact that townies can’t drive for shite drunk or sober.

2 Likes

Aye, dead on…a townie…reared on chips and all.

Red sauce poured over everything.

Proper hannellin

I lived with a few lads from dungiven once who had a punch up when one lad lashed on a hape of kandee red sauce on a spaghetti bolengese that was just cooked.Yer man was a limerick townie.

WHAT?

1 Like

Your a townie mate,worse still a jackeen

O’kane or mccloskey?

Groogan

And McCloskey

Dangerous! Dungiven is one of the finest towns in Ireland. If you’re a blow in they’ll take you to the brink of a row and then buy you a pint, or maybe just buy you a pint. But be prepared for any eventuality

Them lads are some of the best people I ever met.In fact Derry people are some of the most soundest people you’ll ever meet as you may well know.Tyrone people are the most devious.

Aye, tyrone people have a long way to go, there are significant exceptions though… Galbally, Carrickmore, etc.
Dungiven will be pushing for gaelteacht status in a few years, slaughtneil also. Puts me to shame

Puts us all to shame.Castlewellan won’t be far behind either.

I don’t know much about it. But they have great links with their orange neighbours. Says a lot about both communities.

1 Like