Drink Driving

He is a weasel. Apparently likes to hang up other lads family pictures above his fireplace. I wouldn’t waste much time on him!

Christ almighty :grinning:

1 Like

will you hate your children if they work Manuel labour jobs?

I’d be ashamed of them if they were as thick as you, will you fuck off now? You haven’t a fucking clue what’s going on and hop in like the lickspittle you are

3 Likes

You’ll hate your kids if they work Manuel labour jobs? Your sickening. Utter scum.

8 Likes

If they bet the farm away without working a day in their lives I’d look poorly on that

beat me to it…

So you’ll only love your kids based on their intelligence? You really are a horrible human.

No, I said I’d be dissapointed if they turned out to be wasters who spent my money throughout college only to come out workshy and piss away their lives in the bookies and on gambling sites.

I’m sure that the other lad would have managed fine without your stupid attempt to tongue his hole, you haven’t a fucking clue

You don’t know the first thing about me? You’ve made contact Jibes to me for months about some thrust fund I supposedly have? Also you are constantly making digs about people that work Manuel labour jobs. You are scum.

Apple C is besotted with pretend Italians and Tassotti - He wants to be the latter when he grows up.

2 Likes

https://m.popkey.co/22a71d/6bYyk.gif

14 Likes

Mate, you’re clearly off your head on some imaginary drugs, is it the way you’ve never commented on me? :hushed::grinning:
If you knew anything at all about me you’d know that i have no beef with the working classes or these Manuel :flushed: workers you speak of.
Now you have no clue of the context so i suggest you get fucked and bore some other thread with your lickspittle bullshit, perhaps @Tassotti is looking for a reacharound somewhere?

1 Like

They are advertising now on radio quoting CSO stats that tiredness is as lethal as booze.

Seeing as booze is detectable then it’s safe to say tiredness is far worse

2 Likes

wtf?

Have they got tests for tiredness?

Well the cops don’t. Bit you can assess