Drink Driving

Barrett is an obnoxious cunt. He’s detested by most of the Tipp players.

In fairness, I thought I did a fine job in letting the handbrake off and rolling her out onto the road while Cathal snored away. The key in the ignition was vital.

5 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

Hence why he was nailed for this. Everyone gets the benefit of the doubt first time round. He also did himself no favours with his attitude. An arsehole.

It is but its fairly well known if you’re going to crash in the car after a night on the sauce don’t do it in the drivers seat. As has been said, most guards will probably turn a blind eye to it unless you’re a pup who they’re only looking for an excuse to nail.

.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

One of the Mahers in the barracks throwing him under the bus pal?

Twas a matter of time

He got away with much worse, as was stated. He’s not right in the head at all, and it’s one of the big decisions a new manager will have.

Give him another chance or fuck him out?

Not high enough up the chain to help him in fairness. I don’t know whether he’d want to help him out or not to be honest.

1 Like

Not sure thats a valid defense in court

1 Like

I doubt it pal.

Have heard some good feedback about Padraic’s performances in Henry Street. Well-liked, quiet, and gets his work done .

1 Like

No shit mate

He loves the big schmoke alright I hear

Stories of GAA players getting off - or rather little misunderstandings being cleared up - are legendary at this stage.

Darragh O’Se, Senan Connell and Rashers Foley among those cleared after an initial mix up.

Eoin Mulligan

He wanted to be stationed in Kilkenny but the chief was being an arse and some young lad from Templederry who would have been happy out in Henry St was sent to Kilkenny

Sure Maher was sent out on some Garda mountain bike in the middle of the championship and it did his body no good .

Was he not convicted that time? Remember the case but had forgotten the outcome.

The bossman in Limerick had his pick of Templemore for that group and Maher was always headed his way.

Yep. That’s what I heard myself.