Drink Driving

I hope Cathal enjoyed his summer in the states because he won’t be getting back there for a while with a conviction on his record

4 Likes

What did Barrett do that time to get dropped from the panel?

Embarssing really, you can only get away with so much though.

Mugsy clearly didn’t have a case to answer there, just a breakdown in communication is all.

You were 100% correct. The other chap was totally wrong and made an awful fool of himself.
Well done.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

Whatever happened the young lad from the bar?

Got home there at 8.30 and had 2 quick Jamesons to settle the nerves.
5 to 9 the missus says go get milk. Off i went in the car completely forgot but was probably safe enough.

3 Likes

Do you have trouble with your nerves?

I have awful trouble with them

1 Like

Probably because you’re an alcoholic with a lot of anger and self esteem issues.

1 Like

3 months and €200 seems grand enough. How many pints would tip you over the limit?

not to forget the auld AIDS

6 Likes

Disgusting comment.

How much alcohol is in a drop of whiskey lads if you can h ave a pint and a bit how much whiskey
Can you gave? .
I’m always to careful to measure it out. 35mls and id be strict enough on that because you could lose the run of yoursrlf handy.

Not enough to make you tell your wife to get her own effin milk.

2 Likes

True

A bit harsh lads. He can be a tedious repetitive bore at times, but he’s been at his best over the last day or so. @HBV has entered some nefarious surreal unreal surreality where his spoof twitter self is his own nemesis. Or ally. Regardless he seems to have upped his game remarkably.
More insights to follow.

1 Like