Driving-getting started

There were two of them in the car. In their 20s I’d say.

The Jurys roundabout at Shannon Bridge is deadly for cunts using the wrong lane too.

Very similar case before the District Court in Waterford some years ago. The aggressee chased down the aggressor and gave him plenty of it. The aggressor brought charges but the District Justice fined them both the same amount concluding that the aggressee didn’t chase the cunt for the good of his health.

I’d say there was some smell in the car.

https://jassieinjerusalem.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/very_tall_man.jpg

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1091109, member: 24”]That is one of the most cuntish things to do on the road. Deliberately trying to get the better of someone and very dangerous too.
[/QUOTE]
Happens all the time at the roundabout there at Wesley school

Fucking Protestants.

I was listening to Jesus and Mary Chain.

I’d say Galway Girl was about as good as it got for them.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1091122, member: 24”]I was listening to Jesus and Mary Chain.

I’d say Galway Girl was about as good as it got for them.[/QUOTE]
Good man farmer. I wouldn’t doubt you. The last time I was done for speeding I was listening to Careering by PIL. I don’t listen to it in the car any more.

Which direction were you travelling? If you were travelling away from the 51 then the left hand lane at that set of lights, although marked as straight ahead or left, should never be used for travelling straight ahead. There are cars parked on the other side of the junction that block the way for anybody in the left lane so the righthand lane always gets right of way. Just an fyi.

How does the right-hand lane get the right of way?

There are many junctions out there with two lanes merging into one lane, which is what this instance is.

Had the left lane be purely for a left turn, marked by left arrow only, then fair enough but the straight ahead or left arrow is the key thing here.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1091217, member: 24”]How does the right-hand lane get the right of way?

There are many junctions out there with two lanes merging into one lane, which is what this instance is.

Had the left lane be purely for a left turn, marked by left arrow only, then fair enough but the straight ahead or left arrow is the key thing here.[/QUOTE]
I’m only giving you a heads up, bud. The right hand lane gets right of way because they are going straight on while those in the left lane have to merge as the parking obstructs them. Nobody who would drive that way regularly would ever go in the left lane if going straight on as they inevitably will have to wait until everyone in the right lane goes past before they can merge. I am not saying it is right or wrong but that’s what happens.

Christ they must be pussy drivers so.

That had to be Phil Leotardo.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1091217, member: 24”]How does the right-hand lane get the right of way?

Had the left lane be purely for a left turn, marked by left arrow only, then fair enough but the straight ahead or left arrow is the key thing here.[/QUOTE]

Surely common sense would tell you you were in the wrong lane? You have previous on the lane rage as well don’t you?

You just don’t get it.

Fixed that.

I know the junction well. I would never use the left hand lane for going straight. I guess my common sense would stop the situation arising. It just piques my interest that you seem to be involved in many of these situations.

@Bandage are you driving a car unsupervised yet mate?

No, pal. All the confidence was knocked out of me by a horrible December double lesson. I haven’t taken another one since.