Ivan Yeats will be happy

He’d be happier if you spelt his name correctly

Ivan Cunt

2 Likes

Paolo is in top form, just so yis know.

1 Like

What’s the latest?

He’d a grand holiday

A tweet (since removed) by FotF Ewan MacKenna.

“Interesting breakdown of TUEs in Irish sport I got hold of today. Who knew our rugby players suffered so much!”

1 Like

13% combined GA versus 7% soccer. Clearly shows that GAA is being played to a much higher standard.

(best ignore the 12% for motors)

Ladies football is riddled with doping

Mens is just riddled with dopes

:popcorn:

2 Likes

A lot of asthmatics play rugby I recall reading once.

I’m disgusted with this TBH. Of all players why Carter.

His agent has said on behalf of both Kiwis that they knew this was on the way since the final but are not concerned because they had obtained a TUE for the use of cortisone to treat an injury, calf for DC and knee for Rokococo. He “thinks” all the paperwork is in order, that is what the Racing doctor has told them anyways.

Why anyone is allowed to get a pass for using cortisone is a big question, if your that fucked with an injury you shouldn’t be playing. Anyone watching Carter from the RWC could see he was only barely held together with sticking tape he was hobbling around the place. Very disappointing if he was playing away week in week out only because of these TUE. Don’t agree with the TUE approach in any form really but somewhat relieved that they aren’t using an asthma type explanation here

Interestingly the tests were done by French anti doping agency the night before the final. Surprise tests and they tested ALL players involved in the final. Not sure iv ever heard of something like that happening before.
Possibly targeting Toulon who have a long track record of bringing in aging overseas stars in their 30s who have a new lease of life in the south of France and a very rich, very machiavellian chairman

1 Like

Quelle surprise. Who could have predicted that doping is endemic in rugby football?

6 Likes

The TFK Cynics win again

2 Likes

We could have Bandage. And we did. When they are writing the history of doping in Rugby, TFK will only be mentioned in the footnotes for our refusal to believe the hype (we will be the Kimmage to someones Walsh). But we’ll know mate. We’ll know.

Hang on before I engage. Is this an acknowledgment that rugby is a sport? You’d hardly be worried about lads doing a non sport taking a few drugs?

What surprises me the most is that if they tested all 48 players named in both squads for the finals that only three have been nabbed

Three of the most high profile too which is even odder

Three best players are the ones taking drugs?

1 Like

Dan Carter taking cortisone had little to do with him being the best player on that team