:popcorn:

:popcorn:

6 Likes

Ticket sales must be slow.

4 Likes

Easy raise half a billion when none of it actually goes to the charity

No its not

3 Likes

Lance will walk this. Kimmage will end up playing the man and make a complete cunt of himself.

150 sponds? Why wouldn’t they be!

Kimmage has chickened out of it according to the Indo

If he did it he would be guilty of lining the pockets of lance and everything he accused organisers of

Tricky position for Kimmage. He’s been mugged off by lance calling his bluff

1 Like

Hardly chickened out. Kimmage has won, lance can offer him nothing

1 Like

Kimmage is a bitter failure. A few appearances here and there, forever whining and moaning almost entirely on Denis O’Brien controlled media platforms like Newstalk and the Sindo. He should spare us the moral outrage about fair play. What kind of weirdo gives a shit about how fast chaps cycle anyway?

1 Like

Mate you are dealing with weirdos on here who get extremely excited about how fast horses and dogs can run. They make the cycling fans nearly seem normal.

1 Like

They even bet on it

Same kind of weirdo might be interested in a 5k jogwalk time?

11 Likes

What’s a TUE ? What have I missed! Is it a new s & c fad where lads train twice on a Tuesday? Did kev come up with it?

Oooooft, that’s a serious clamping

Why does it always have to be “S&C”?

I’m going to be different, I’m going to be a fearless maverick, and call it “C&S” from now on.

A TUE (therapeutic use exemption) is where a sportsperson fakes a medical condition, usually asthma, or some sinus-related condition, to get an exemption to take banned performance enhancing drugs.

Surely the TUE where a steroid is injected to an athlete goes against all medical ethics and the spirit of a hippocratic oath ???

Sharapova gets nine months knocked off her two year ban by the CAS

1 Like

She will be back in April