Drugs in sport (and non sports)

There’s a link to a zip file.

You should get it here https://mega.nz/#!WJdyQbAA!vHr3m_MXvmMYXszl2-rsrSX8F_GV8tUSICsh4ECtmyI

Please don’t tell me you clicked on a download link from a hackers website :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

As if.

You were the one that wanted the link so I was going to wait and see what you said :grin:

Just ha a look around Twitter and newsfeeds to see what they were saying.

1 Like

Strange amount of Argentinians there…

Are you suggesting Messi is a drug cheat?

Nah…just a tax cheat

Diego Milito had an outstanding season in 2010 in an other wise average enough career. Some coincidence

1 Like

+1 Watched it last night.

Unbelievable. It obviously leaves the question as to what the Brits, Americans and Kenyans are up to.

Is it only available on Netflix ?

Dunno. That’s where I watched it.

Easily downloadable in usual ways i assume.

But as far as i know its a netflix production

2 Likes

Netflix production.
The British doping, sky aside, is at an individual level. There is definitely no systemic programme. Individuals reek however.
Raula padcliffe dancing on the head of a pin trying to defend mo farahs relationship with salazar was an outstanding part of the BBC world championship coverage, though she has no place getting licence payers money.

1 Like

A fucking greyhound has tested positive for cocaine use* :rofl:

*I realise this may have been discussed in doggydog thread, but I like others have that on mute so its worth mentioning on here, even if its not a sport.

Some NFL lad tested positive for PEDs.

Staring down barrel of a 10 game ban.

Robbie Fowler nearly had a longer ban for pretending to take drugs.

1 Like

10 games? FFS. Hardly a deterrent

1 Like

Season is 16 games long, so it’s significant.

He’s taking performance enhancing drugs, he shouldn’t see the inside of the field for at least two years

Sounds reasonable…

3 Likes

Maybe the dog has a chronic cocaine addiction?

1 Like