Drugs in sport (and non sports)

4 games - first offence
10 games - second offence
At least 2 years - third offence

That’s how the NFL rolls.

I think thats the only logical solution really. If ever there appeared to be an honest endeavour, populated with supremely trustworthy individuals, its doggydogracing.

You’re some dope all the same. You know nothing.

Bwahahahaha, I knew you’d bite :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Will they ban the dog or ban the trainer

Trainer, owner, and the fella who cleans out his kennel, all need banning.

And ban the “sport”, just for good measure.

2 Likes

In horseracing they ban (I think) the horse.

As if the horse has gone out and sourced the PEDs itself.

2 Likes

The horse should count itself lucky they don’t shoot it.

Trainer too. Philip Fenton got a serious ban for one of his that failed. I think he got 10yrs. Not sure if it was more than one horse failed. I think there might have been a bag full of pataphenalia too?
@TreatyStones would know.

1 Like

Which player?

Vernon Littlewood

Brian Cushing. no surprise at all. Absolutely filled to the gills with steroids.

Langer – No doubt the Patriots supplied him.

to be fair, the NFL dont really give a crap about supplement abuse. The amount of players who get a token 4 game suspension for HGH and other shit is unreal, and no one really gives a crap. They worry more about Josh Gordon having a bottle of beer on a plane during the off season.

1 Like

Or a bit of dog fighting

1 Like

https://www.google.ie/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/wireStory/texans-lb-brian-cushing-suspended-10-games-nfl-49831922

Same physique as @glasagusban

well in fairness, having an illegal dog fighting set up with over 100 dogs is fairly bad. (unless you are from Tyrone). Having a bottle of beer on a plane earned Gordon a 12 month and subsequently indefinite suspension.

before or after the drugs?

ah I’d say he is clean though, surely any straight thinking person would also go head butt someone wearing a helmet by taking off your own helmet first?

Imgur

After. Same traps.

I may be ripped but I’m a middleweight pal.