Drugs in sport (and non sports)

So basically his argument is, I left my cocaine in my washbag by mistake and it got mixed in with my legitimate meds.

Well ok then

Banning lads for cocaine is absolutely hilarious.

Really really hilarious.

People shouldn’t be banned for recreational drugs.

3 Likes

So its ok for a snooker player to smoke weed?

I realise snooker is not a sport, but lets go with it on this occasion.

What about greyhounds?

Not a sport.

I realise this goes against my previous post, but you gotta roll with the punches around here.

It’s the spectators need the weed in snooker.

No, they feel the need, the need for speed.

All this talk of 1989 has gone to your head.

You can be my wingman any time.

I’m gonna need shades.

Is it ok for a snooker player to drink a couple of pints ?

Its really not a sport is it? We’ll get nowhere here.

‪FAI wait on word from Sport Ireland after blood test refusal http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/fai-wait-on-word-from-sport-ireland-after-blood-test-refusal-36208941.html‬

Page not found.

Sweep Sweep

The TFK omerta on all scandals football related will kick in no doubt for this one…i think the PM circulated by the mods referred to it as a Code C only because it was an underage player from a LOI club

The authorities have reported the player. This is public knowledge. Soccer deals with its cheats, Rugby football buries the story.

Where did I mention the authorities? Its the TFK omerta makes me so uncomfortable especially when they turn into screaming marys about other sports.

Sweep sweep sweep

There’s no omerta here.

Soccer player gets found to have refused a bloods test, he was reported by his association and will be disciplined accordingly by the relevant bodies.

That’s excellent administration and a refreshing outlook towards doping whereby it’s not tolerated. Rugby on the other hand…