Drugs in sport (and non sports)

didnt Frankie Sheahan take 18 puffs of an inhaler once during a game in samoa in 2003 @gilgamboa?

2 Likes

I dont know @mickee321 did he?

Lickspittles in lycra

i remember something vaguley
there was a tour to there back then , he was a ferocious man for driving into an inhaler between lineouts
@Sidney will know

He definitely had an inhaler related issue in the past

Nothing to see here.

A drug cheat, like Aidan O’Mahony.

2 Likes

20171213_133618

Ahem.

1 Like

Ahem what? A guy taking an inhaler? You want to villify GAA players who are asthmatics? What did John McGrath ever test positive for?

1 Like

Was he tested?
You seem. Mighty twitchy about this
:smile:

I think its a pretty fucking lousy thing to insinuate. Froome tested twice over the limit, and you post a picture of John McGrath. If you don’t think thats fucking lousy I’m quite surprised at you.

Lousy?
It was a joke.
The whole drug testing thing is a farce.
You need to relax a little.
It’s Christmas.

Fuck off. If it was a Galway player posted up by some cunt, you wouldn’t be as easygoing. You insinuated McGrath is a doper. Classy.

Dear me.

1 Like

deary me

I made a little joke. You are perfectly content however with Nembo directly calling a prominent senior footballer a drug cheat.

Being a Tipp cunt?

a guy that failed a drug test ?

I know the lad well who invented the mass spectrograph that is commonly used in lab testing. He says drug testing is a joke, and doesn’t believe much of it. He has been involved in very high profile cases which he says fall far below acceptable standard.

You know a lad who died in 1945? Even by TFK standards that’s quite the claim.

And it’s a Mass Spectrometer, not a fucking Spectrograph.

3 Likes