Drugs in sport (and non sports)

Unorthodox steroids?

Actovegin, which is the main thing Muller-Wohfahrt uses, is not a steroid and legal under WADA rules.

You can debate the ethics of it, but then you could debate the ethics of a lot of things, and it is an entirely legal substance.

Cortisone, which is a steroid, has been widely used for decades in football, legally.

Testosterone tables rattling in his Jersey. The day kimmage found out he was a cheat.

It must have been a very big jersey to fit tables under it. Though I once had a Carrera cycling team table cloth, so I guess it is possible.

Ya must have came down to his ankles I would imagine

Ten legs good, two legs bad.

That wasn’t Roche

Was it Rossi, Rossini or Rocchi?

It’s great you know what he uses sid.
:+1:

Kelly

The Oirish love to be seen as leading ligbts in the fight agin drugs in sport kimmaje Walsh McKenna humphries etc.
They are also leading lights in turning a blind eye when its their own. Roche Kelly Heffernan sheahhan Given etc etc etc

1 Like

They should be injected with a lethal overdose and then fucked out into a gutter on a backstreet in the pissing rain.

Seán Kelly apologies.

One of the players, Glen Robertson played Munster Schools rugby for Crescent :eek:

Its been a bad week for Munster. Sad to see them employ known drug cheats as well

1 Like

This serves as a reminder that all athletes have to be very careful about what they put into their bodies," said New Zealand Rugby general manager Neil Sorensen.

Is he suggesting lads accidentally eat anabolic steroids. FFS.

Fantastic to see world rugby cracking down so hard on this scourge on sport. Once again rugby leads the way. Nobody is safe.

They signed this lad 6 months ago

Are you implying they are all on drugs :astonished:

:roll_eyes: