Dry January and February Thread

I had a non alcoholic Brew Dog there with my tea. It was a very nice drink.

1 Like

Nanny State or the Punk

Taste like ā€œreal beerā€

Punk AF. Very tasty.

1 Like

Signing in.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to give it a right lash this weekend coming

3 Likes

Not signing in. Tell me never and all that. May the giving hand never falter.

2 Likes

Signing in, FML

1 Like

In

I lasted until Cheltenham last year

2 Likes

Iā€™ll think about it after I buy and finish the 24 cans of Dunnes lager for ā‚¬7.20 . Then again I might not have to think about it as Iā€™ll be dead

2 Likes

I did it last year with nothing open. Iā€™ll do it this year standing on my head. Might do a weekly cinema trip for January.

Matinee only

1 Like

Iā€™ll fully admit, there has to be no liquor of any sort in the house before I even contemplate it. I have no problem not buying it but if theres so much as a bottle of wine there, itll be drank before I get going

2 Likes

Iā€™ve 5 slabs hidden in my en suite and the cunts are calling to me like some cruel temptress

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have that amount but atm theres about 12 bottles of bud (belonging to herself which she wont drink) , four or five bottles of wine and a half bottle of brandy. Theres also a half bottle of baileys which doesnā€™t really count.

1 Like

Dry second half of January so :rofl:

1 Like

Nah, Iā€™ll be ready to rock by Wednesday

2 Likes

Just the 3 cans of porter today

Not signing in.

1 Like

Lads making gluttons of themselves over Christmas then feeling guilty about it. Mentally weak

3 Likes

Theyā€™ll never learnā€¦ Locking their body down then going nuts when they end lockdown.