Dublin Bay South By Election - Anyone but Mannix

Ah yeah. I’m too emotional.

I suppose at least I never had to go to the bother of setting up a fake Twitter page to fake doxx myself. :laughing:

No. You just decided to goad posters about their wives cancer and then run off and create Twitter accounts doxxing other posters.

Keep the facade up, it’s incredibly convincing.

2 Likes

Oooh, good meme.

So he lives in Clonskeagh? What a weird thing to get hung up over, it’s minutes down the road.

The lads giving out about Philip Ryan writing a nonsense story about Pearse Doherty’s house will be along any minute now to criticise this poor journalism :grinning:

2 Likes

Irish journalism isn’t in a great place

It’s a textbook example of how they just go with Twitter narratives these days. I’d assume a portion of Clonskeagh is in DBS. It seems like criticising someone for living on the Dublin side of Bray but running in Wicklow.

1 Like

the blueshirts were seething that pearse had managed to build more houses than the coalition

2 Likes

And he got to use offshore funds and no one batted an eyelid

better offshore funds than cuckoo funds

Do these parties do any vetting?

1 Like

Is that real or satire?

Is she saying Botswana :botswana: is in Eastern Europe?

Fianna Fails very own Violet Ann Wynne

Mannixs to lose at this stage

Is she separated from father of her children? I find it a strange dynamic that a middle aged woman would be house sharing with some randomer and her 2 sons albeit the rent a room relief would put a nice dent in any mortgage.

This By Election is becoming reminiscent of a Presidential election. Skeletons real and otherwise getting booted out of closets all over the shop.

1 Like

Jesus !! and to think many urbanites laugh at what rural Ireland elects :joy::joy: