Dublin GAA Thread

New training top from Santa

He has come a long way from head butting Tommy Freeman.

2 Likes

The stats men with the Dubs are getting sponsored cars !! Tis all over.

1 Like

Sponsored 90k worth of a car

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/AnalysisGAA/status/812677484906942464

1 Like

Jealousy is an awful thing.

2 Likes

Would he pull a wage from Dublin GAA?

Doubt it. He is there for years. Enjoys being involved with the set up. Works with UB I think. Wonder if he was stressed in 2008 when he was involved in that incident.

Doubt they pay all 23 of them. Be an expensive trip to Jamaica.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.sportsjoe.ie/amp/gaa/dublin-backroom-team-picture/98181

When he got banned for loafing Freeman, he asked me to do his stats for him. I said I would and he told me the first game…Armagh in Crossmaglen!!! Anyway, I was shocking at it as I kept forgetting to record the stats, too imersed in the game. That was my one and only match.

2 Likes

You should not engage in surveillance in Crossmaglen .

2 Likes

Didn’t he step away for a year or two at one stage also? He gives talks now as well, you can book him for your work motivational talk.

Sake.

Ray is very much an alright sort.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t get paid.

Hearing that Jack Mac wont be back with the footballers next year. Seems to be a disagreement with management over training commitments.

The GGA is a joke

Little Napoleon acting the prick?

This wouldn’t surprise me. Jack’s Dad Noel is Clontarf manager and he has had a fair bit to say about county players lack of.availability for club league games in recent years.
I’d also heard that despite Jim Gavin’s patter at the time,.he was furious with Jack for heading off last year. The fact that Gavin never recalled Jack to the panel.even though he was back in Ireland from early August would tend to.support this story.

Anyway Dublin are not.as good a team without him.

1 Like

Very short-sighted if true. The punch Dublin get from McCaffrey and McCarthy coming into the attack is a big part of how they stretch defences. When McCarthy was off the field last year they were much more containable.

2 Likes

Exactly. We are not nearly as potent without him. I’d say Jim Gavin is a grand fella once you do what you’re told…

Benign dictatorships are often that way