Dublin GAA Thread

Stop following me around you freak, are you stuck for someone to talk english to or something? Oh… Oh i get it now… Carry on

Whose that?

Paul Galvin believe it or not

You’re taking the piss?

I have it from a reliable source. We’ll need @glasagusban to confirm.

1 Like

I’ve never seen him hurl but at his age I think he may struggle to make their team. He will be a big addition to their annual fashion show fundraiser though.

Was supposed to be an excellent hurler back in the day. You could see him risen to the point of getting sent off in almost every game id bet.

I’d imagine the likes of craobh will relish the chance to knock a few rashers off him alright. Not much time for the fashionistas out Donnycarney way

He was a very good hurler when he was younger, but he’s played very little the last while. Basically the years Kerry were knocked out of the championship early he’d go back and play a few games for his club. Might play two games max a year. He was super fit then so would make an impact off the bench, but even then his hurling was rusty.

Be interesting to see what he could do with a full years hurling under his belt.

1 Like

Sales of capes will ho through the roof on the southside

2 Likes

Amazing that intercounty defenders didn’t try rise him in games then and get him sent off in every game of it was that easy.

6 adult hurling teams in Crokes and they bring in Galvin

A joke but he’s box office

Will we head up the AGM there next week and have a right cut off the cunts?

1 Like

we could make signs and everything to galvanise support for our opposition to Galvin

Thought it was 5

Maybe we could stage a coup, oust the top table. That’s a real country club AGM ploy.

Decent run out for the stick hurlers yesterday against whipping boys Wexford. Will be harder in the next round against Kilkenny I’d imagine.

https://twitter.com/analysisgaa/status/812621005986402304

:joy:

2 Likes

Will Yon Yo Hee Hee get one of those @Miss_Assumpta_Gilhooley ?

1 Like

I’m heading over to Seabury right now with a screwdriver!!!

2 Likes