Dublin GAA Thread

We will put that down as a TNH. A schools final the week before the Leaving Cert starts wouldn’t be common practice I’d have thought.

4 Likes

What a win for Raheny tonight @Bandage

Hennelly, McMahon, Fenton and Howard is some spine to a team.

As fine a second half display as I’ve heard about in weeks. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Eamon is some man to put himself centre of the story

2 Likes

Na Fianna being turned over by Judes a minor surprise. Has the high position in the Power Rankings got to the men from Mobhi Road?

Kilmacud Crokes* winning out by 3 points over Syls in the Robbie Brennan Derby.

Big win for Vinnies over Whitehall the other night, Whitehall would have been fancied to win that.

Vinnies’ first goal was a carbon copy of Kerry’s goal in the All-Ireland with 48 year old Mossy Quinn playing the David Clifford passing role.

A lad called Cian Dunne hit over some worldies of points in the second half. Here he is at the Leinster final 10 years ago.

Can’t beat tradition as they say.

1 Like

Old man Mossy did Lee Gannon like a kipper before delivering the killer pass. He’s a great man in fairness. He’s not going to win much with that Vincent’s team but still doung his thing.

3 Likes

He never had any pace to lose. He is great to watch at club level, just constant clever movement always creating space

2 Likes

Fair play to him, be very easy slip away to junior and tweet shite about how you’re getting on down there

Would anyone be able to tell me what Tom Lahiff’s father’s name is? He’s from John Street in Wexford Town, Vols man.

Tell him nothing lads

John Costello on the beach already by the looks of it.

Looks like the band is sticking around.

2 Likes

That’s only the conductor

La Decima

1 Like

La Dessiema

4 Likes

@Spidey swinging digs at 4am after a night of steak pints and brandy… then thinking the better of it.

Savvy business men within the club like @Bandage need to start organising more corporate lunches to get Fenton and the lads up competing properly with the Kilmacud Crokes* of this world.

2 Likes

Anyone able to help me out here. I’m trying to find out who are the current members of the Dublin GAA CCC - Adult
@binkybarnes @Spidey @peddlerscross

Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF