Dublin GAA Thread

Pink eye flight bro

John McNicholas is secretary. secretaryccc.dublin@gaa.ie

I think Ken O Sullivan from Cuala is chair. Colm Crowley Fingallians also involved.

1 Like

A titan like Jim Roche must be there too.

1 Like

How long of a ban are you looking at?

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: Loose lips sink ships.

2 Likes

Brilliant, open interview

3 Likes

I think Jim is Dublin delegate to Central Council. Ccc would be too restrictve for a man of jim’s talents

2 Likes

I really like Brian Fenton, he’s very sound with all the kids in the club, gives time to everybody & does it with a smile on his face. But I’ve stopped following him around D5 as it wasn’t fair on him or socially acceptable.

12 Likes

Contrary to the last sentence above, I saw Fento, his partner & their dog this evening. But it was a chance encounter & I wasn’t following them.

Its quite possible that he sees you as a titan of business and is following you.

2 Likes

Thomas Davis ciaran Farrelly takes the Dublin u 20s. Niall cooper involved too

1 Like

Do you usually have to be involved with development squads to get a go at u20s and minor ?

That was the previous pathway and worked well but Farrelly was club manager for Davis last two years after hanging up boots playing

Having the same guy all the way through can also mean bias against certain players who go on and develop

Cooper would have an eye on everyone though

2 Likes

Who’s he? Lad that played wing back for na fianna in mid noughties ?presume he’s johnnys brother ?

1 Like

Yeah johnnys brother but very involved in all aspects of Dublin gaa development - coach the coaches etc

1 Like

Did I hear that there’s a Dublin U23 panel ? Who would they play against ?

Don’t know about u23 but there’ll be a load of lads called in before Christmas for training/games

1 Like

Farrelly was involved with 20s as a coach 3 years ago and was well thought of - a loss for Davis

1 Like

I’ve just seen videos of Craobh hurlers celebrating a county title success there. Senior B or Intermediate? There’s a prominent enough TikToker on their team. He goes by the handle @Irishblackhurler.

Interesting back story too