Dublin GAA Thread

Davy Byrne will be a loss. He had his best season to date. Can’t believe Dean Rock is sticking at it. he was like an old man coming on as a sub all year

1 Like

It’d be embarrassing meeting the lads in later life with 10 & you’d only the 9.

1 Like

Ryan Basquiel surely release a statement shortly

Still TBC I believe. Willing but not sure himself if hes able for it, sensible approach.

I think Clancy and Gavin could really kick on this year if things fall for them

Well if a laois lad with one Leinster medal does then whose to stop anyone!

3 Likes

Any word on what time the match will be on next Sat. boys?

Anyone know when the adult hurling league fixtures for Dublin are released?

Master spreadsheet with fixtures dates usually appears around this time. Specific fixtures a little after then.

Hurling fixtures usually kick off on the last weekend of Feb. That would be Sun 25th this year.

Fixtures are generally a copy and paste from previous years subbing in promoted/relegated teams.

1 Like

Heard 31 Jan - DCB meeting this evening

2 Likes

Is the senior football league final gone to boden or did crokes appeal in the end ?

Fixture calendar out now bud

1 Like

Football league starting weekend 17th, hurling the weekend after.

I’ve never been to a game at Parnell Park. I am going to the hurling there on Saturday. Is there much parking in the vicinity? Had hoped to use bus or train but it’ll take 2 hours to get down there doing that.

Get a train to Malahide, switch to Dart & walk from Killester

meet bandage for pints in the ramble inn

but yes, there is parking in the church i would think & the local estates are a free for all for bad parking so join them

5 Likes

Park in Killester and walk up. About 5 minutes walk. @Bandage might let you use his driveway. There is an actual car park in the school in front of the ground but that might fill up.

2 Likes

Had looked into that option of the train bud. Would have to get a bus into town here, then get it. There’s a bus stop closer to my house but the bus would only take me into city centre.

1 Like

bandages driveway for the cage

have a few pints

sleep over in the house

5 Likes

He’ll be only delighted with that.

Pain in the hole of a place for parking if a decent crowd shows. Clamping cunts floatng around too only too delighted to ‘catch a culchie’ as a clamper pal tells me.

1 Like

Put “The Ramble Inn” into google maps and go via Killester Ave. Park anywhere around there. No bother for spots and less than a 10 min walk to the ground. Also handy to get out from after.

Hope to make it myself but will have all the small poxes in tow with their half and half jerseys.

3 Likes