Dublin GAA Thread

Making promises they cannot keep?

Not sure. Hearing 2 versions of events at the moment, and I wouldn’t want to relay unsubstantiated rumours before I’m sure of what I’m saying to be fair

potential manager a recent character witness?

No. Definitely not

Don’t tell me the Pat Gilroy and Tom Humphreys character references got mixed up?

2 Likes

I’ve not heard Gilroys name associated with the character reference

Put the 2 of them up. We know you didn’t make them up

1 Like

I’d prefer to have actual evidence before I go spouting defamatory statements Kev

TFK thrives on these.

Sure its still going to be 2nd hand.

How are you ever going to have actual evidence before the media for instance? Its possible, but unlikely.

We can guess most likely.

I would say Cunninghams coin is an issue for people

FFS… if this was Limerick we’d have the beans spilled whether true or not and there’d be ten different versions online by now. Boring fuckers!

This will shake the forum to its foundations.

It seems that there may be an announcement later tonight or tomorrow. It’s not as bad as I originally thought if it’s the reason I’ve heard. Which is to give Kenny time to sort out his obligations with Cuala. He had wanted to finish the year with them

So he has the job and not Gilroy?

''Twas a hung vote I think and the board gaining Mattie time to sort out the remaining issue for the casting vote
That’s what I’ve heard anyhoo

I’m hearing it’s still Gilroy’s job. Last night was about some issue with his backroom team but it’s not a show stopper.

Or Gilroy and Kenny will be on the same management team.

Would make sense. Kenny’s knowledge of the club scene would be far better than AOC’s.

Other version I heard is the certain faction that are pushing for Gilroy. That’s why Kenny’s been given the time?

Can’t see that. Mattie is the main man or no one I’d think