Dublin GAA Thread

Thought this was about that soon to be breaking story in Dublin GAA?

Dm mate

??

Class

Extra time needed in Parnell Park for the all southside clash

How good was this lad before he left?

He wasn’t stand out - from recollection his sprinting stats at the Combine were off the charts. There was another James Madden playing for Dublin underage around the same time that confused matters

2 Likes

Murchan back for Na Fianna this week.

1 Like

I’m going to tip into this on Sunday. My annual “I’m giving football one more chance to throw up a good game for me live”

4 Likes

Is fiachra potts a son of Sean potts?

He was a machine . Boden started him in a semi final when he was home from Oz a couple of years ago and it totally backfired.

He is indeed

1 Like

Murchan played the last day v clontarf and was v good. This could be a right game. Na fianna have great forwards and leaky backs.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing this kid Duffy for Cuala in action v James Mc tomorrow. This fella could be the new Fenton but Jamesie will give him a thorough test. Smally v Con will be worth the entrance fee alone.

A good start to the weekend for Ballymuns manager, coming on and winning a Junior B title with Stradbally’s second team. He’d be 47 or 48 now.

You always had a soft spot for football

Duffy had to leave after 7 mins today but fuck me his replacement Dunne picked up the slack. He was everywhere - attacking and winning opposition kickouts, linking up the play, shooting great points and setting up goal chances. McMorrow at 6 was quality too and he’s still u20 FFS. Cuala all seem to have great trust in each other and had no fear breaching Ballymuns defensive set up with quick hand passes to open the shot and very little panic. Crokes will be a great team to lock that down in the final but they have to get by Na Fianna first. I think they will but it’s no gimme.

Also John Small should have never continued. He was wobbling heading back into the dressing room at half time. It reminded me of Nathan Mullins continuing on for Vincent’s after getting cleaved by James McCarthy a few years ago

3 Likes

Great to see the Ranelagh Gaels through to a Junior A County Final.

New money can be a powerful thing.

Half the forum turned out for the Gaels back in the day

The other half for the Civil Service