Dublin GAA Thread

Flip slide would be an influx of howya’s to this page let them keep their Gahhh page

Jim wants his DVDs lads

Jim Gavin in stand-off with RTÉ over DVD dispute

https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/jim-gavin-in-standoff-with-rt-over-dvd-dispute-36601769.html

Great to see Jim standing up again to the agribigots of the GGA. :clap:

Once a prick always a prick

Would they not be better asking TG4? As they have live league games and RTE don’t.

What a shit article.

‘It’s believed that the provision of DVD recordings of recent Dublin games for analysis purposes is at the heart of the current impasse.’

Should that be non-provision to the Dublin analysis team or is it provision of Dublin games to other counties? Or is it the quality of the DVD provided?

As far as I was aware a lad called Chris Farrell recorded all their games for them independently of any broadcaster.

1 Like

I would have assumed this was the case too. The article is woeful, the majority of it is about something else entirely

1 Like

The process is to ask RTÉ and they are sticking with that process.

I don’t think they can trust the process anymore

Every county records their senior games. Why would you go to RTE for video?

Well when RTE broadcast all you games why bother

They’d presumably have more angles etc although I doubt the Dubs are just one man and a camera

Eir/TG4 for the league games.

RTE hardly sends a camera for a few minutes highlights on that arse of Sunday night highlights show.

What have the GGA got to do with the process here ??

Vinnie has the self important cunts back

Vinnie is a harmless eejit.

1 Like

He wrote himself a lovely wiki page.

1 Like

I especially like this part " In his latter years when he came on the pitch for Dublin as a super sub, he had a ceremonious jog onto the pitch, much like an unstoppable rhino, he’d send his opposite number tumbling with a shoulder clash." :slight_smile:

7 points a game lads, 7 points a game he averaged with KOR. He went down and showed them Kerry animals how to kick ball.

1 Like

He was some man to go win 5 leinster medals in 4 seasons.