Dublin GAA Thread

Who’s the new boss-man?

Colm Nally - coached Louth last year. Good club record with St Colmcilles Meath and Newtown Blues in Louth. His training/coaching is brilliant - does a lot of seminars/clinics too. I’d say @caoimhaoin may be aware of him. Have Niall Cronin doing S&C.

Is he being paid?

From children’s subscriptions

I’m not privy to such matters unfortunately.
How’s Jack Sheedy’s tan these days?

Huh?

Is he he with st sylbigots?

Heard of that name alright. Not overly familiar with his work though

Bernard Brogan has done his cruciate

Very strange at this point.

What happened?

No real details but was prob in training last week. You’d imagine it’ll be the last he’ll play for Dublin. I wouldn’t mind but he was in fine nick v Kildare. He swerved the team holiday to get himself in shape at home.

Be a pity for him to go like that. But it’s a long way back from that even for a young fella

That’s a shame. Maybe over did it.

Wonderful footballer. Still under appreciated I think, as intelligent a player as there is out there

Bernard Brogan’s performance in the first half against Cork in 2010 was as fine as I have seen a forward. He was on fire as he was for that Championship.

He was also excellent in 2013 I think it was and could have won player of the year then as well.

He was pretty shit until the All-Ireland semi-final that year, from what I recall.

Class player but he’s been playing at an Ian Rush early 90s-esque level for five or six years now.

Still a threat and always capable of poaching a crucial goal, but well below his 2010 level.

I would have thought point kicking was always his main strength. He could kick points from tight angles with no space without even looking at the target, While he scored some crucial goals I would say he missed far more one on ones than he scored.

1 Like

Maybe it was 2015 then?

Not like sid to be pretty wrong just so he could disagree with someone

he always struck me as an unmerciful cunt

3 Likes

Bad form out of @tazdedub and @binkybarnes :hushed:

1 Like

He sounds like an arsehole

I don’t know the chap at all but that page will be no loss.

2 Likes