Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

You make that sound like a bad thing. Are you spying on me?

Up about half an hour. Cooking the breakfast there now. Family all rested and happy. We’ll head off somewhere for the afternoon.

1 Like

Hard to ignore when you’re posting your times all over Facebook, chatsnap, Instagrammy and Bebo

1 Like

Not me pal.

Did you hear Kilmallock is to be Ireland’s new cycling epicentre? They will get a few million to throw up a few auld signs.

I heard they were doing a Greenway in Limerick like the one in Dungarvan. Its some facility. It’d be no good to me man unless it goes to Warsaw

There is one already from adare out to NCW which they are going to extend to Listowel I believe

The one in Waterford is excellent

How do you know when @balbec been out cycling??

He tells you

2 Likes

That’s already there and goes along an old railway line over to Kerry. Starts in Rathkeale I think but they are extending it.

I don’t think they are actually planning to build any cycleways in Kilmallock, but in an unusual move, it is to become Ireland’s biggest cycle hub.

It is. Fuck that’s what we’ll do for the afternoon. Tip away down there for a family cycle

Some great trails up in the ballyhouras. It’s flat as fuck around Kilmallock though.

I’m in krakow mate.

You were implying that I was a lazy cunt. I merely responded.

True enough. I’ve just been out for a 15km run but you don’t see me blowing on about it

1 Like

Jump boots or sneakers?

2 Likes

Ballet pumps

1 Like

I only run barefoot now mate. Running in footwear causes injuries.

Humble apologies

Will only confirm if you do likewise for my pleasurable 5km jog down the Mangala.

You’d want your head examined running at all. The long term damage it does to your body is terrifying.

2 Likes