Eddie halvey

everyones a winner.
flano gets to touch females and the ladies earn a crust.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]I’m not sure now which match it was now, Puke has put doubts in my mind, anyway it hardly matters. Anyway Halvey sat into the car straight from a party and said he’d head straight to Dublin, fcuking bonkers. He also acted the proper cunt at the scene. I was told this by paramedics.

‘Monty’ Tierney is the main taximan in Bruff and the lads were going up early to buy a car up north, little did they know a reckless degenerate kunt like Halvey would be on the road too. I happened to be at a memorial mass for all the souls in the parish who died throughout the year as one of my loved ones also died the same year, a full 8 months later the anguish from the Tierney/Walsh family was unreal.

Halvey might think he’s being clever, but he’d be better off if he did a year or two in jail. He could pay his debt and move on. He’s a pariah already (I believe his business has collapsed) but he’s an even bigger one now after this whitewash. As for Galway, didn’t like the cut of him when I saw him and his leery mate Brent Pope in Galway last year, the state of them chasing after young girls. Disgusting to be frank.[/QUOTE]

Never knew much about Galwey,see him around Kilkenny a good bit, hes a cunt after this,Halvey is an old boys wanker.

[quote=“HBV*”]everyones a winner.
flano gets to touch females and the ladies earn a crust.[/quote]

Are you advocating prostitution?

The oddest thing is, Halvey is as far from “old boys” Club as you could have inmagined I’d have said. But they have rallied around him here thats for sure.

thinks its more of a thinly veiled ’ flano couldn’t score in a pet shop’…

Oh I can, sure his ma owns a pet shop. Old school value http://www.allstream.com/~mervynmc/COO.gif

you hadnt mentioned my ma for a while, i was getting worried for you both.

We couldnt care less what its thinly veiled,this thread isnt about FLano its about a cunt getting away with manslaughter and the reasons why it happened,bring yere bullshit somewhere else.

You obviously missed this post http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=173068&postcount=48

Bring your nobody is interested in boring tittle tattle between morons rubbish to another thread there,even better take yourself off to some shallow teenage Yank chatroom.

Admins ban ths mong.

thinly veiled ‘link is seething’…maybe you should take your anger down to Mr. halvey and do something about it instead of name calling or attacking upstanding citizens like me ,Flano and HBV…

:clap:

Totally unveiled take yere brain dead rubbish to another thread, one about soccer or something.

We’ll do our own thing. Didllyidididedaydedo barrup yahup.

we’ll take it somewhere else when you take yourself out of the 1940’s …you and your ilk give GAA men a bad name ye dinosaur…

that hurts…