EFL Championship 2018/19

Grealish seems like a sound chap.

1 Like

I’m all in on this Villa bandwagon now.

Dean Smith is a Villa fan. His Dad brought him to Villa as a kid and was a steward at Villa Park too. He has dementia and doesn’t know his son has taken them back to the EPL.

1 Like

A good symmetry with the resurgent Cleveland browns and Aston Villa being the two biggest tfk bandwagons for the year ahead

Fuck Villa.

1 Like

Villa’s season was absolute box office.

And led by proper Villa men.

A club full of thoroughly alright sorts.

This post was the turning point of their season.

Glenn Whelan masterminded an epic comeback from 3-0 down after 86 minutes to 3-3 against Premier League bound Sheffield United.

After that, what followed was never in doubt.

1 Like

Another defeat for the hapless José Manuel Gomes and his Reading side. Just 1 point from the last 18 has seen them crash into the relegation places.

Preston North End up to 3rd with a 5-1 win over Barnsley. Just one point off the top.

Preston North End come from 0-2 down to beat Blackburn Rovers 3-2 in the Lancashire derby and move up to second in the table and the automatic promotion places.

Charlie Adam will do well to see 40

1 Like

An unlikely comeback on the cards for Coach Bruce here

Bog Andy Carroll equalises. Scenes!!!

1 Like

Off the bar from Calum Grant. Tremendous entertainment here

And clearing off the line :clap:

2 Likes

Since I turned this on 10 minutes ago it has been a great watch

Sensational intervention from Big Andy. I thought he was still playing for Reading until 10 minutes ago. West Brom somehow down in 12th despite a savage start to the season.

I never knew he was at Reading even!! I had forgotten how good The Championship can be to watch

Alcohol + Championship = Good TV sport

Great to Brucie still at it, despite being a multi multi millionaire

Playing the system

Riveting encounter between Sheffield United and Luton Town here

Just had a look at the table there. Bedlam. There’s not many leagues in the world where two of the top 4 would have 2 defeats from their first 5 games. Great unpredictability.

1 Like