EFL Championship 2018/19

How does he feel about one of the Villa players being named after the man who killed his mother?

1 Like

I never got the chance to ask him. Sorry

1 Like

Is he your uncle ??

Not but ironically I do have an uncle called Tommaso Inglese.

2 Likes

Is he an Uncle Tom?

Great evening. Out in the jewellery quarter with a villa friend for the match. . Surrounded by 2nd gen Irish who are Villa. Magic. Pure twee I know but Birmingham is Irish and Birmingham is villa

3 Likes

John seems a decent sort

Up the Villa.

Villa are my second team cc @anon61878697

Congrats mate… great to have Villa back.

Fuck villa

1 Like

I see Villa lifted a trophy after their playoff victory. A fucking trophy for third in the championship :joy: Maybe liverpool do deserve a cup for coming second after all :thinking:

They finished 5th

Grealish seems like a sound chap.

1 Like

I’m all in on this Villa bandwagon now.

Dean Smith is a Villa fan. His Dad brought him to Villa as a kid and was a steward at Villa Park too. He has dementia and doesn’t know his son has taken them back to the EPL.

1 Like

A good symmetry with the resurgent Cleveland browns and Aston Villa being the two biggest tfk bandwagons for the year ahead

Fuck Villa.

1 Like

Villa’s season was absolute box office.

And led by proper Villa men.

A club full of thoroughly alright sorts.

This post was the turning point of their season.

Glenn Whelan masterminded an epic comeback from 3-0 down after 86 minutes to 3-3 against Premier League bound Sheffield United.

After that, what followed was never in doubt.

1 Like

Another defeat for the hapless José Manuel Gomes and his Reading side. Just 1 point from the last 18 has seen them crash into the relegation places.

Preston North End up to 3rd with a 5-1 win over Barnsley. Just one point off the top.