El Clasico

:clap:

Fantastic header by Ron.

Not a sport mate.

It didn’t loop over him - he just didn’t get his hand up quickly enough and it was central. I’m not sure if it adds substance to my argument but Clarkey and Jugs agree with me.

No it certainly doesn’t. I’ve never heard Jugs speak on a sporting matter before.

I thought he could have been sharper, beaten by the pace of the header and in fairness he did thump it but it looked better before the replays.

What channel?

Think you’re being a little harsh Bandage, twas a bullet of a header from a cross with some pace on it.

Madrid doing quite well in ET here, sowing the seeds of doubt in Barca’s minds. Pepe is playing superbly, charging up the field like a nutcase at times but causing havoc all the same.

There was some great ducking by Pinto before that freekick was whipped in. Real did well to spot him.

Ah lovely! :clap:

Jose :clap:

Cristiano :clap:

Iker :clap:

Riccie :clap:

Pepe :clap:

What a night for myself, TASE and the other Madridistas of TFK :clap:

Great stuff. Right result on the night too. As MBB said, and which Rocko disagreed with the other day, Mourinho’s switching of Pepe into midfield has changed the complexion of this match up. Best player on Saturday night and another powerhouse display tonight. :clap:

Well done Madrid. :clap: The Special one has found a way to stop Barca the last 2 games.

Hilarious. I was saying to the lads that I was certain he wouldn’t even threaten getting near the ball after all the shaping he did. Lo and behold, he dipped back out of the box as the ball was coming in.

How dare you, I labelled his move to midfield a “success” on page 9.

I remember our conversation on Monday. Farmer was there too.

I thought Barca really missed a Zlatan* type figure tonight. 0 goals in his last 10 games for David Villa.

*Zlatan was amongst the goals tonight. :clap:

only the hors d’ouvres

I felt David Villa is beginning to suffer a bit from the Zlatanitis, going missing when it really counts in a season. Given he doesn’t have the previous the other bluffer has, I will hold my council for a bit longer. Of course as time goes by, its obvious how much a better player Sammy was for all his faults.

I see Sergio dropped the cup… Can’t access youtube, but think this should be the clip, or it could just be a dog playing a piano

http://www.balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/8Jpuo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSvmAtOnrkA

As for Sid’s comment, Real and José are in the heads. We’ll see what Barca can come back with…

Its gas the way MBB goes on as if he’s in the media and also seems to think someone actually takes notice of what he says. The lines are hilarious.

Seething, still! :lol:

Bluffing still.

Please try not to ruin this glorious day for us Madridista’s. Shuffle along knuckles dragging, etc etc.

Some images from the glorious victory celebrations