El Classico

Woof Bellingham pick that one out

Keeper prob should do better

I imagined that in a James Richardson voice. Woof indeed.

I like jumbo

Did Bellingham find his way out of Gavis pocket?

Do you remember the Japanese golfer Jumbo Ozaki?

1 Like

The rivalry around 2009 to 12 especially when mourinho was there was the greatest I ever remember in soccer. Absolutely epic with Messi and Ronaldo and a huge cast of supporting characters. Dubs with very white runners who take cocaine on Sundays in the pub when their bird and kids go home after eating pub grub for their dinner were for Madrid the rest of us were for Barca.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very specific demographic. Are you referring to a particular poster here per chance?

This Jude Bellingham is only a codā€¦

1 Like

Bellingham is gonna be the GOAT isnā€™t he

2 Likes

Ex-Birmingham City man the difference.

Thereā€™s a lot of that exact fella out there. What tfk poster would you picture being like that? :grinning:

He was some bargain for RM especially considering the money spunked by premier league clubs in the last two windows.

He was going nowhere else. Didnā€™t matter what was offered. Everyone knew as much

Sour Cunt

https://x.com/centregoals/status/1718302350480142489?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Is this being shown on any vaguely terristrial channel this eve?

This used to be the biggest game in the world 15 years ago, now it is as relevant as the Scottish pub league

4 Likes

The hipsters used to throng the pubs of Eire for this but they hardly even discuss it now

1 Like

Vini Jnr puts Real one up after a clever through ball by Bellingham

Once it left sky sports it died. I didnā€™t even know it was on.