El Classico

He was the second best player on the pitch in the first leg a few weeks ago. Not his fault that other players were missing the chances he made

@Nembo_Kid tells lies because he knows most of us have lives and not enough time to verify most of his nonsense.

If he simply had an opinion then fine, but to back it up with sourious, often twisted and/or false stats shows a level of insecurity not seen since NCC in the early days.

4 Likes

Did you make a mistake then?
Because unless Geoff doctored those clips to some extraordinary level itā€™s quite obvious that heā€™s right and youā€™re wrong. Why do you refuse to answer the allegation?

2 Likes

NCC was a top poster. I miss him

1 Like

I think you are letting your emotions cloud your judgement again. Geoff is afraid to contend my point that Messi regularly flops against Italian sides as he has failed to score from open play in the vast majority of his games against Italian opposition. Geoff is busy trying to ride the semantics as I have him in my back pocket in the meat of every debate we have. The Spurs/Cork clique are part of the disaffected posters I commonly refer to - more interested in propaganda than trying to debate me one on one.

Thatā€™s a pile of horseshit mate, youā€™re a bullshitter whoā€™s been kicked up and down this forum since Iā€™ve been posting and probably long before.

Now Iā€™ll ask again, did you make a mistake or was Geoff doctoring the evidence, itā€™s a very simple question, Iā€™ve never ducked a question from you.

In all fairness Geoff is well able to play fast and loose with the truth too.

When Moyes was out of his depth at united he claimed he was a Preston fan.

As soon as Spurs starting becoming half decent under Poch he morphed into a Yid.

Unless Geoff has doctored evidence to show Messi regularly doing it against Italian sides then I think youā€™ll see has proven nothing.

Messi has played Italian clubs 17 times in the CL.

He has only managed to score from play in 5 of those ties, Messi is a guy who scores from play for fun against all opposition - except Italian opposition. Now if you want to go and doctor evidence to show something else than that then be my guest but Iā€™m not in the business of denying the holocaust.

He consistently fails to register goals and assists in the knockout stages of international football. These are just facts and you wonā€™t be able to contend them. Get Boycott to go through them with a fine tooth-comb if you please, all heā€™ll do is try and argue semantics and try and argue an issue that is not being discussed.

Iā€™ve this debate covered.

1 Like

I canā€™t be reading that, itā€™s a simple question that has been asked.

1 Like

He cannot answer straiggt questions.

Avoided anything i asked for well over a month

Itā€™s a simple question that has been asked?

Listen Geoffrey has a problem with somethingsaid I look at what Bomber said and itā€™s fully correct in what he has said regarding Messi struggling against Italian opposition. Messiā€™s no show against Juve is further vindication for him. Youā€™ve got to ask yourself the question ā€œWhy does Messi continue to fail against Italian sides?ā€. Why do you think he continues to fail?

Geoffrey likes to get bogged down in the semantics but the bottom line is Messi has only scored, from open play, in 5 of the 17 ties against Italian opposition. If Geoff wants to dispute that then be my guest but Iā€™m confident in my figures. 5 in 17 ainā€™t bad, itā€™s not great though and that is why Messi isnā€™t a great, that and his no shows in the business end of major international tournaments.

Not a great.

1 Like

Iā€™m not reading an essay when 3 or 4 words would suffice.

Hard to argue against that

The problem with you is you only read what you want to believe.

So you are saying that Messi can do it against Italian sides now?

Iā€™ve proven that by June 2015, Messi had scored from open play in three games against Italian sides in the European Cup when you were asserting that it was an ā€˜irrefutable factā€™ that he had only scored from play in one such game.

Iā€™ll ask the question again - why did you lie to the forum on this?

Youā€™d be surprised, Iā€™m very open minded.
Were you mistaken, did you lie, or were you correct and Geoffā€™s evidence is fraudulent?

1 Like

5 in 17 ainā€™t doing it.

I didnā€™t lie to the forum.

Geoff is incorrect.