Election ‘24 - Sinn Féin Fucked it Away

Election ‘24 to be called for the 29th November by Tic Toc Taoiseach Harris by the end of this week.

Sinn Féin have blown it, how can they be trusted after a week of misinformation from MLMcD.

Harris confirms it will be before Christmas, the Toy Show moved from its traditional slot.

FFG along with Independents for me.

Was it announced?

As good as. Harris said it’ll be this year.

They can’t move the Toy Show!

A FF minority government with FG in a conference of supply agreement. Ff 40 seats FG 37 SF 19 seats +/- 1. Greens will retain 1 seat. Aontu will be the surprise with 10 seats, mainly from SF seats won in working class areas in 2020. Mary Lou will be the only leader to step down in the aftermath

Mad how the election that definitely wasn’t happening until next year has now been sprung on poor Simon and he now has to call it this year

2 Likes

His hands were tied

He could have a word with whoever’s in charge surely?

The games the game.

https://twitter.com/mhealyrae/status/1848260244813562214?s=46

2 Likes

MHR has an intern in who’s good on the ticky tock

The young lad who boxes lads outside the chipper I’d say

1 Like

They are ready did. Seasoned political anoraks spotted the fact the Toy Show was moved to December 6th and declared it a sure sign of a late November election.

1 Like

Can’t wait to get to choose between

Patrick O’Donovan
Niall Collins
Richard O’Donoghue

5 Likes

Collins is due, he surely can’t do another term without achieving anything for anyone

1 Like

Collins opened a new postbox didnt he? He’s your man I’d say

Nevermind, he’s shot his bolt.

Is there another Collins we could vote for?

Woeful stuff.

Your man o donoghue is awful too. “I’m speaking for the people of rural Ireland” just fuck off.

3 Likes

Is the moon landing conspiracy guy running for the shinners again?

There’s usually another Collins thrown in alright. I wonder which one we’ll get this time.