Electric Picnic

A good Gah man too.

Electric Picnic will be a wash out. Monsoon conditions forecast. Will be a lot of broken relationships and minds come Sunday and that is before news of the five in a row reaches Stradbally and @myboyblue and @glasagusban

2 Likes

The mans never really been to a festival in his life if that’s his worst experience

It’s far worse walking from the campsite to the car for a start.

@Phil_Leotardo, you may not have seen but ATN issued a grovelling statement (Instagram post) promising to listen to feedback and remedy problems and restore the festival to what it was in 2018.

1st tranche of tickets for next year have already sold out.

I’ll be in the campsite with the tractor towing townie cunts out for 50 quid a pop. I’ll be cleaning up, like Kev in a club in Cork in the 90s.

3 Likes

Can TFK do this properly?

Tank’s Worst Electric Picnic Experience - the bad acid trip I had on the Friday night two or three years ago. Drove down right out of work after a long hard week, had an argument with argument with a co-worker just before I left, I was very stressed and angry with the traffic, threw my tent up in the middle of the tent jungle, ran into the main area to meet my mates, had no idea where the fuck I was, where my tent was or what the layout of the festival was, immediately dropped the stamp that was handed to me on my arrival, bad idea.

Although when I came out of the bad side I spoke with God, which was cool. I was told that God is love and love will conquer everything.

2 Likes

That’s as good an experience as any man can have in Stradbally

3 Likes

Despite the not so great lineup the touts are getting decent offers for tickets

People never learn. A week out and people are scrambling for tickets paying silly money, by Thursday or Friday you won’t even get cost price.

Picking up the strays

Donedeal are reviewing the ads and are blocking ads that have the ticket up for more than face value.

1 Like

Brilliant.

https://twitter.com/six6note/status/1166333699698364417?s=19

2 Likes

You’d think he’d give it a wipe every now and then.

1 Like

Florence and the Submarine to close it out on Sunday night…

Yeah will be interesting to see how it goes. Next year is make or break for them. Seemingly Aiken will be partnering POD going forward so that would give it some hope for a future

Electric Picnic :laughing:

4 Likes

Lads in their 30s and 40s going to music festivals, weirdos.

5 Likes

Don’t many bring the family there too . Also isn’t there political debates there .

Tickets exchanging hands for mad money, Laois is the place to be this weekend it seems.