Electric Picnic

That’s a new symptom. Maybe it was just the patched up electronics in the berlingo?

One of the staff must have been driving it like a rental. I’ll go kick some Limerick ass.

Just pulled into Newbridge there to get a roll and some daaysel and excitement is definitely building. Lots of fake tan and very short shorts. Wellies not so evident yet.

Any women about?

6 Likes

A bit of lively debate? Feck it is it too late to get a ticket?

Electric Picnic is about delicious food and drinks.

Is this thing still going? I thought it was wrapped up a few years ago.

its existing, not living

Be that as it may do people have to sit in the pissing rain in a field in Leix to get that nowadays ?

In all seriousness, when wading through the flesh on display to get to the coffee machine for a “regular” cappuccino earlier, I felt a twinge of regret that I was not to be joining these lovely ladies in the revelry later today and into the weekend.

I can safely say though that this feeling was emphatically washed away as the heavens absolutely opened just past the M7 toll plaza heading Wes(h)t-bound.

7 Likes

Have you tried Red Lemonade in Cornflakes?

I always find these hilarious. “Festival fashion”. Wankers.
It´ll be pissing rain anyway.

They didn´t mention the bucket hat, sunglasses, vest and shorts wearing blokes, who will wear these clothes in 14 degrees and rain, just for the “lekky picky”. Wankers.

3 Likes

Are fashion ponchos a thing?

Is there anything you actually enjoy? Is there anything that other people enjoy that doesn’t annoy you?

4 Likes

Are you going yourself ?

1 Like

Grand weather here, bit fresh but neer a drop of rain

2 Likes

Enjoy it bud

Definitely will. I’ll be selling lethal MDMA all weekend. 2 parts rat poison 1 part molasses and a bit of pig feed thrown in.