Electric Picnic

My source tells me that the weather was grand all weekend and a great time was had by all.

Sorry about that tfk grumpy old men.

5 Likes

I know of 2 separate people whose tents flooded with rain on early Saturday morning :man_shrugging:

Well that will be of some comfort to the curmudgeons of tfk.

1 Like

That’s reassuring to hear

2 Likes

Highlight of his life

@Fran do you know why lads who go to listen to music in fields are desperate for people who aren’t interested in going to listen to music in fields to like going to listen to music in fields?

1 Like

The lads who aren’t interested in going to listen to music in fields don’t know what they’re missing out on.

Standing in a field listening to a live recording of the Blindboat Batman podcast while the All Ireland Final is taking place. And these lads hanging on every word. You literally couldn’t make it up. :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Sorry for interjecting here,

Reasons imo as follows,

• weirdos who are afraid to grow up

• weirdos who ARE HIPSTERS

• crusty types who feel at one with the land

• fantastic lineups

• Single people looking to mingle

• drug dealing & drug taking

• anti fran types

How many of the attendance on drugs would you reckon?

Do you require a number of percentage?

EP music lineup is just background music now to people wanting to chat and take selfies and “live post”.

Percentage?

93%

1 Like

Look at these freaks. :joy:

3 Likes

I see the older brother of a forumite in that pic …

1 Like

Got caught up in EP traffic, I’d say their still off their collective heads…

Could they not just have listened on radio instead of trying to watch a screen? We all know they wanted this pic to go viral so they could BREAK THE INTERNET or WIN THE INTERNET.

Well that’s @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s carefully crafted viewership figure calculation algorithm completely shot to shit anyways.

2 Likes