Elon Musk

1d He fired people indiscriminately, without knowing who was or wasnt a slacker.
2d He rehired a few, the ones he was told he really needed.
3d He gave them a week, performed a few u turns and felt it was time to really show them whos the boss.
4d They decided the boss was a cunt, theyll take severance or sue anyway and his 44bn investment will soon no longer be working and will be replaced by something eerily similar very soon. Maybe chirp or something.

2 Likes

Agree with your sentiment but he is worth 200 to 300bn. Heā€™ll be ok even if Twitter becomes worthless.

1 Like

Heā€™d want to be taking a good hard look at himself

Shure wouldnt we all.

And its not even all of his own money.

We will need to brace ourselves for a mass influx, Twitter has 450million active users. This could be worse then that time all the muldoons migrated over from AFR.

11 Likes

If Twitter didnā€™t exist it would be a very good thing.

4 Likes

The nogra alliance

Think of all the new facehops though.

Fellas have spent years on here giving out about twitter. The general consensus is its Nawful place yet the same guys are up in arms because Elon bought it and is driving it into the ground. Cant please everyone

1 Like

Im not on twitter but would check out links lads put up here. I do think twitter is a bit of a cesspit and media has an unhealthy relationship with it and it polarises opinions and renders less important the non twitter majority. And yet the Kevin Keegan in me would love to see that musk cunt get his comeuppance. I suppose its cos hes a textbook baddie. Even down to the slightly kim jong un look about him when he wears the black suit.

They are all cunts in my eyes. Twitter is a cespit but i wouldnā€™t get any satisfaction from it failing. Fair play to musk its all very entertaining to say the least

1 Like

I must give me auld flowers @flano and @BenShermin a bell

1 Like

Irish Twitter is a nawful place mate

1 Like

Imagine sending an email asking someone to click on a link in the email? What kind of dunce is this chap.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t like to be the lad who did that.

He may be out the door, but if the richest man in the world comes after you, there isnā€™t many places you can hide if you want to earn a living.

He loves a dramatic email.

Iā€™d say the smell of cowshit does drive you mental at times.

Iā€™d say AOC spat out a mouthful of her chai latte when she saw Muskys reply

8 Likes
1 Like