ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

I don’t recognise Tyne & Wear as a county.

King Harry is a Chingford lad.

Clutch from the Goal Machine.

Harry The Postman

He always delivers

The King.

1 Like

The result is the only thing that matters in Stalingrad. You can get very easily bogged down there.

8 Likes

Tremendous scenes in the BBC studio as they play back the winner.

1 Like

I’m in London tomorrow for a bit of work. I’d say the lads will hardly be in at 9 in the morning?

Its gonna be Sterling.

London and all of England will be buzzing today.

Aving it large…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoSTun8Z6g8

The players can relax a little at this world cup, the scapegoat on this occasion is going to be Putin. Mad Vlad was responsible for all 3 penalty calls last night going against England according to the average man on the street who phoned into radio shows.
I actually think that England will go well at this world cup, they have the usual lack of football inteligence but have real pace and a goalscorer, and that’s usually enough to beat the minnows and shock a big gun or 2.

Shows how far England have fallen that they’re so happy with a win over a team who’s best player is on a League 1 team’s books

1 Like

Oirish soccer fans are gas . Gushing about the EPL all winter and then their summer is made when a moderate English team exits the World Cup ,

4 Likes

The beep were in bullish form as England played really well for 25 minutes in the first half against Tunisia.

It’s brilliant to watch them fall. Compelling viewing at each tournament …

By the by, Gordon Henderson is getting lots of praise for his performance last night?? A new low for England if he’s the star man.

They are happy to win !! Imagine that .

1 Like

He drove a team with a net spend of a couple of million for a CL final . That lad is a force of nature .

1 Like

They’re absolutely delighted with a win over a team with no good players. It’s quite strange

1 Like

I think overall they were happy with a win after an okish performance ( game wasn’t good tbh) . Most there who know the game are well aware of the squad’s limitations .

WCs always tend to make the masses go a bit over the top . I miss ROI not being there for the hysteria .