ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

He was Cork captain in 1996 in JBM’s first season when Cork lost their first championship game at Pairc Ui Chaoimh to Limerick. Na Piarsaigh won the county championship in 1995. That was his last game for Cork.

Sean Og debuted that day .

1 Like

Mark Foley announced himself that day.

1 Like

I think he joined Na Piarsaigh in ‘89. He was one of the best forwards in Cork during the 90’s. A scoring machine. Very fast. Had that awkward style of pointing the toe of the bas in - more common in Leinster for some reason.
That was an excellent Na Piarsaigh team. I recall they also benefitted from John Anthony Moran transferring in early 90’s from Bruff I think.
John Kiely was playing for UCC in the county championship around that time too. A lunatic in the dressing room. I got flashbacks looking at him in the middle of the huddle after the Cork Limerick match a few weeks back. As proud a Limerick man as you’ll find.

2 Likes

most boring post in the history of this site

2 Likes

I enjoyed reading it mate, if it’s not for you just move on

i dont think its appropriate for threads relating to proper sports to be ruined by lads talking about bogball and especially some bespoke bogballer that nobody heard about

3 Likes

hey fucko, take this to a cork gga thread

2 Likes

In fairness to Geoff, I can see the confusion in Cork and English related matters.

1 Like

:joy:

Great stuff mate. I knew it was late 80’s but wasn’t sure of exact year.

stop ruining this thread

Your consistent bullying of Geoff is terribly boring

You seem concerned.

woah woah woah

this is the game he plays, pretend to be a west brit so as to get a reaction

1 Like

I started the thread. I’ll take about whatever I want on the thread I started.

“its my ball and ill go home”

1 Like

Sometimes I think that you’re better than that and it’s a big let down, really boring

sorry to disappoint

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like