ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

Lenin tried giving peace a chance but Stalingrad was having none of it

If that English squad make the quarters they have done pretty well . If they make last 4 it”s overachievement .

If they are knocked out at last 16 it will be no disgrace but a bit disappointing for them .

Is that all you are saying?

Could be looking at Japan in the 2nd round and if we get over that maybe Sweden or Switzerland in a quarter final.

Happy Christmas

You watched it back knowing the result :hushed:

Huh? I was posting here for the first 30 mins … I returned home when the match had just ended.

So you only saw them playing well? Lucky you.

I wouldnt even say they played that well. Tunisia are absolute dog shit.

A really dopey poster here who some consider an authority on footie thought that they were the berries before last night. In truth they can’t be as bad as they looked to come out of Africa but 4-0 would have been a fairer reflection

you wouldn’t even know there was a match on. there isn’t a bit of bunting anywhere to be seen.

1 Like

very witty. well played.

The English are usually great for the flags and bunting, maybe it’s early, they’ll have it all down within minutes of their exit as well

I walked from Liverpool Street to Farringdon this morning and there was nothing. I suppose it’s hard to hang them off all the high rises and skyscrapers.

Is that @Cicero_Dandi you’re referring to? He was wrong yet again with another of his soccer predictions on this one.

Ha, I enjoy a bit of @Cicero_Dandi ribbing as much as the next man, but I wouldnt be crowing about him being wrong about a result that it took England til injury time to achieve.

Who’s crowing? I’m just pointing out a fact, that he was wrong.

Sure pal, sure.

Scutter

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/soccer-fifa-clubworldcup/comment-why-it-will-take-something-truly-exceptional-before-the-english-bandwagon-rolls-again/ar-AAyQYYc?li=AAmb2oK&ocid=spartandhp