ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

You gotta admit though…

Stage 5

But I know they can play, cause I remember…

1 Like

I suspect there are numerous fields of expertise where you valiantly refuse to be excluded by your lack of expertise. Never give in sir!

The rape case is over, why don’t you go home?

I am at home

2 Likes

You sure are babe. I’m looking out for you.

England fans doing untold to an ikea in a London

A walk in the park for the boys this afternoon, while Croatia and Russia, well OK, just Croatia, are working their bolloxes off in extra-time in the Sochi sweatbox.

Croatia have five players the wrong side of 30 and three 29 year olds in their starting XI tonight. Not ideal for them if they do prevail here to have had back to back extra time.

I believe England have the youngest squad in the tournament. Of today’s starting XI, Ashley Young 32, Kyle Walker 28, Trippier and Henderson 27, rest early to mid 20’s.

3 Likes

I did think it was interesting how the nearly 33 year old Luka Modric of Real Madrid was so fresh until the end.

Clearly the beneficiary of a superb conditioning and stength programme at his club.

4 Likes

Thankfully we’ll have the officer class leadership of Gareth Southgate this time round against Ustase Croatia instead of a wally with a brolly at the helm.

1 Like

A great chance to once again rout the Nazis on Russian soil.

I imagine the Russian people will to a person fall in behind their old wartime ally.

Otherwise they’ll be proving Boris Johnson correct.

1 Like

England haven’t even come up against a decent player nevermind a good team.
Where’s the humanity

Please England please go on and do it. Win!

Soccer expert @Cicero_Dandi was saying that Sweden were an outstanding team. Beat France in qualifiers, and knocked out Netherlands, Italy, Germany and 5th ranked Switzerland.

Very hard to see us getting past Ustase Croatia. They’ve an outstanding team. It’s one of the most experienced as well and I believe we have the youngest. We’re building for Qatar in 2022.

Sincerely Geoff I wish you all the best. You seem a sound guy and you couldn’t dislike any of the team. Onwards and upwards. I lime Croatia though. I spent a summer on my lonesome behaving badly In the islands. Great people in my limited experience.

2 Likes

Im not a soccer supporter but i notice that common joe soap Oirish soccer supporter is being driven absolutely demented by the England soccer team.

1 Like

Yes buddy. Its because the English were cunts to us and many other nations, simples really.