ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

Strange for Eire soccer types to be fanatically following English club sides if they’re still getting all hot and bothered about 800 years of oppression. Should they not be following the likes of Shamrock Rovers and Athlone Town?

1 Like

For your wife’s sake it would be good if England don’t lose.

1 Like

Yes, i agree.

An asexual freak pontificating about marriage. Stick to the England predictions.

4 Likes

Spousal abuse is wrong.

1 Like

I would imagine most of the globe, just like the Irish will be shouting for Croatia against the English

You’re so rattled by the clampings I’ve given you over this wonderful England team and on the tennis thread you’re now resorting to making bizarre accusations of spousal abuse. Stage 10 rattled.

1 Like

Nobody cares about that sul nonsense anymore.

Its just scummy soccer. What harm if some pricks descendants happened to do well at a soccer tournament.
Most Oirish have moved on. Even IRAsf have given up. Its very very immature to hate the brits now citing ‘the 800 years bladyblabla’ nonsense

Thats disgraceful. You must be badly rattled

I’m not rattled at all.

I think your beatings on the tennis thread and the emotional levels you are investing in England not failing at football will send you over the edge and you’ll live up to your namesake.

Domestic abuse is wrong.

1 Like

Its not immature if we are not a truly free people, its current. Most of the globe whom the ‘empire’ were cunts to will also shout for anyone but them. Its easy enough for me to understand anyway bud.

Harry Maguire is the Eamon Heery of English football. I love the marauder.

4 Likes

Great atmosphere here on the mainland @GeoffreyBoycott. The raw emotion of 50 years of hurt is driving the nation forward. While our semi-final opponents will be very fatigued after 120 minutes tonight and the last round, they’ll be a different proposition than Sweden who were utter garbage. You can feel the excitement slowly building here though…

1 Like

Idiots find safety in a crowd.

Paddy Power has us as second favourites.

2/1 France
5/2 England
11/4 Belgium
9/2 Croatia

The whole oirish media are going nuts .

Like sausages in a pan . Gareth and his men are living rent free in their heads .

3 Likes

Do you want England to win

I don’t really care too much to be honest .

I am enjoying the tournament overall and may the best team win . That said I would probably prefer to see Belgium or Croatia win it out as each a small countries

1 Like

He has posted the same boring thing a few times and was ignored. why do you bother?

We went to war in 1914 to save little Belgium. We did too.