ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Get in!

Give It Up Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

Southgate out.

4 Likes

England will surely win a Euros in our lifetime but the World Cup seems remote now. It’s going to become harder and harder to win a World Cup.

Unlucky Chairman. Awful selections didn’t help. How did foden and kane keep getting selected?

He’s the perfect representation of England - bland unimaginative and afraid of any change .he stays.

1 Like

Who outside of Europe is going to win the next few World Cups? It’s been dominated by European teams for the last 40 years apart from the odd win by Brazil or Argentina.

1 Like

“Odd win” is 4 of the 10 tournaments in that timeframe

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Fair play. That’s some paint job you did!

4 Likes

Fair point, apart from Argentina or Brazil will any non-European team win it?

Always :blush:

You’d miss nembo kid and his ability to select a very specific time frame for comparison. Id say he’d have gone 1987(beginning of football with the inception of the bob rashford 8 a side tournament) til present, excluding 1994 cos it was in america and 2022 cos of covid.

2 Likes

England !

I guess I could also have said the last twenty years, that would be Europe 4 and Argentina 1.

I think we’ll smash these frauds in a few weeks at the Aviva.

2 Likes

No South American winner for 20 years between 2002 and 2022 would be a very succinct way of putting it. Or one South American winner in the 28 years between 94’ and 2022.